PROMISES OF THE ALMIGHTY

 Promises of Mahayogi Baba Lokenath

"Whenever you are in danger, remember Me. I shall save you. "

"I can do whatever I like.
It is only your lack of trust, your non-belief, that keeps your desires unfulfilled."

"You may not know me.
You may not realize who I am.
Just pray to me with a little touch of your heart,
and I shall free you from gripping sorrows and miseries."

"No power on heaven or earth can damage the devotees who take shelter under me.
For there is none greater than me to punish you. "

"For those who with love and devotion surrender to me,
if they are in trouble, my heart melts.
This is my compassion.
And with my compassion, my power flows out to them,
freeing them from miseries and unhappiness. "

"For more than a hundred years, I have traveled through the hills and mountains and have amassed enough spiritual treasures.
You shall sit at home and enjoy the fruits of my austerities. "

"If ever you should feel a sense of gratitude towards me,
give some alms to the poor.
Whatever you may give to the poor, neglected and downtrodden brethren of yours with true love,
I shall always receive it."

"I willingly reveal myself to you.
Therefore, you are in a position to reach me, or else, it is impossible. "

"I am Eternal. I am Deathless. I AM LOKENATH BABA." 

BE AN ARDENT FOLLOWER OF LOKENATH BABA AND EXPERIENCE THE CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE.
AND JUST BELIEVE THIS IS REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment